Where are you going?
Or, let us surprise youSpin the Globe ®

Elizabeth Tower

Big Ben - I Mean the Clock Tower - I Mean Elizabeth Tower
Big Ben is located at the north end of the Palace of Westminster. Only, I learned this trip, Beg Ben is not Big Ben. The clock tower that most of us Americans think of as Big Ben is actually the Elizabeth Tower (unimaginatively named "Clock Tower" prior to the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II in 2012) and Big Ben is the bell in the tower.

London trip report: http://bit.ly/1gZcVuX

9748 Abingdon St, Westminster, London SW1P 3JY, UK
Mon - Sat 11am - 6pm