Church of Santa Chiara
1115 Corso Giuseppe Garibaldi
Church of Santa ChiaraSanta Chiara’s interior is a serene, luminous space that provides a perfect setting for some fabulous Angevin funerary sculpture, most notably the tomb of Robert d’Anjou (1343-45) by the Florentine Bertini brothers which towers above the main alter. This is flanked by two works by the great Tino da Camiano. Santa Chiara is famous for its lovely cloister, entered around the left side of the church and decorated with colourful 18th century maijolica tiles.