Bispetorvet, København, Denmark
Bispetorvet Reformation MonumentCreated by sculptor Max Andersen and architect Harald Lønborg-Jensen it commemorates 400 years since the reformation.
Unveiled June 6th, 1943, the monument had been worked on and planned since 1936.
The monument has four beautiful sculptures on each of its four sides. It has also gotten some attention for what can be construed as a rather lewd occurrence one the side facing away from the nearby Vor Frue Kirke.