We asked for your take on the best holiday tradition you’ve experienced while traveling; although we loved all your responses, here are our 10 favorites. Congratulations to @laurelwamsley and her winning response, Laurel can look forward to books from our 2014 Gift Guide arriving in the mail soon (if she’s not off eating carp in Prague to celebrate the holiday season).
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free