The American Southwest is a fascinating mix of beautiful landscapes, colors, and culture. In celebration of those distinctive characteristics, AFAR and Andrew Harper have joined forces to offer a trip for two to Santa Fe—a historic city, an artistic hub, and home to The Inn of the Five Graces.
Just a short walk from Santa Fe’s historic main plaza, The Inn of the Five Graces is a 24-room hotel housed within several restored buildings. Each room is decorated with an eclectic mix of Tibetan, Central Asian, and Indian carpets and artifacts, complete with fireplaces, beautifully tiled kitchenettes, and a courtyard behind river-rock walls. The prize also includes airfare for two, and a one-year subscription to Andrew Harper, which includes the following:
- 12 monthly, printed issues of The Hideaway Report
- Hotel benefits from participating hotels averaging $600* per stay
- Free travel planning services from the Andrew Harper travel office
- The Harper Collection, updated bi-monthly
- Unrestricted access to AndrewHarper.com
- Traveler magazine, mailed quarterly
- Annual Travel Directory
*Based on double occupancy and stays of two nights or longer. Exact benefits and value vary by property where available.
Enter before midnight on May 20, 2014 for a chance to win, and follow contest updates on Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #santafegetaway. To enter, visit win.afar.com/andrewharper, or fill out the entry form below.
Title photo courtesy of Andrew Harper.