Swimming with horses ranks right up there with riding seahorses, in the things-I’d-never-known-were-possible category of travel (or equine, or seafaring) experiences. (For the record: I realize that riding seahorses is impossible for humans.) But after seeing this beautiful video, made by Jungles in Paris, I’m ready to book a trip to Half Moon Bay in Jamaica.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles