In autumn, the groves of aspen that dot the high peaks of Breckenridge, Colorado change colors in a dazzling natural display. No matter the activity, from hiking to biking to exploring Main Street, fall leaf-seekers will uncover golden foliage around town and on the surrounding mountains. Here are our favorite Instagram shots, from locals and passionate travelers, who know that Breckenridge is one of the best places in the U.S. for unparalleled views, autumn activities, and colorful leaves worth traveling for.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna