In autumn, the groves of aspen that dot the high peaks of Breckenridge, Colorado change colors in a dazzling natural display. No matter the activity, from hiking to biking to exploring Main Street, fall leaf-seekers will uncover golden foliage around town and on the surrounding mountains. Here are our favorite Instagram shots, from locals and passionate travelers, who know that Breckenridge is one of the best places in the U.S. for unparalleled views, autumn activities, and colorful leaves worth traveling for.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico