In autumn, the groves of aspen that dot the high peaks of Breckenridge, Colorado change colors in a dazzling natural display. No matter the activity, from hiking to biking to exploring Main Street, fall leaf-seekers will uncover golden foliage around town and on the surrounding mountains. Here are our favorite Instagram shots, from locals and passionate travelers, who know that Breckenridge is one of the best places in the U.S. for unparalleled views, autumn activities, and colorful leaves worth traveling for.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter