The American Southwest is a fascinating mix of beautiful landscapes, colors, and culture. Not long ago, AFAR and Andrew Harper have joined forces to offer a trip for two to Santa Fe—a historic city, an artistic hub, and home to The Inn of the Five Graces. And now, we have a winner—congratulations to Jenny Klimenkoff!
Just a short walk from Santa Fe’s historic main plaza, The Inn of the Five Graces is a 24-room hotel housed within several restored buildings. Each room is decorated with an eclectic mix of Tibetan, Central Asian, and Indian carpets and artifacts, complete with fireplaces, tiled kitchenettes, and a courtyard behind river-rock walls. In addition to airfare for two and a one-year subscription to Andrew Harper, the prize includes the following:
- 12 monthly, printed issues of The Hideaway Report
- Hotel benefits from participating hotels averaging $600* per stay
- Free travel planning services from the Andrew Harper travel office
- The Harper Collection, updated bi-monthly
- Unrestricted access to AndrewHarper.com
- Traveler magazine, mailed quarterly
- Annual Travel Directory
Thanks to everyone who entered, and to our partners Andrew Harper and The Inn of the Five Graces for contributing the prize. Discover more about the American Southwest with our recent guide, Where to Go in America Now.