Emmy Award–winning wildlife cinematographer Bob Poole spends six to eight months a year crisscrossing the globe to shoot films for National Geographic, PBS, BBC, Discovery Channel, and others. Next up: a six-part TV series that he is shooting in Africa and will air in 2015.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles