When I was in Sarajevo, I strolled along this lane that stretches down from the main pedestrianized street, Ferhadija, near the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart. For those of us who remember images of the city from when life there was anything but normal and pleasant, here’s a glimpse of normal life on a pleasant autumn day.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys