When I was in Sarajevo, I strolled along this lane that stretches down from the main pedestrianized street, Ferhadija, near the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart. For those of us who remember images of the city from when life there was anything but normal and pleasant, here’s a glimpse of normal life on a pleasant autumn day.
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now