Kauai is where I go to turn off my cell phone. To escape the bustle and lights of the city for the cricket sounds and pitch black nights of the island. To give my hands a break from typing and let them be the hands of a macadamia nut farmer. To leave behind the world of social media and unplug. At least that’s the idea, anyhow. But Kauai is simply too stunning to justify leaving behind the world of social media. And so, instead of unplugging, I find myself clogging the Instagram feed with every beach, gecko, and exotic fruit I see. Here are five signs I’m back on the island.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free