Vero Beach is somewhat off the tourism radar. (Those in the know may like to keep it so.) Vero attracts travelers with its golf courses, beaches and a luxury vibe, coupled with an Old Florida feel. Spend a few days at the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, and its understated elegance and sense of community will begin to lull you in more deeply.
The friendly staff—from the concierge to the desk, valet and housekeeping—offers professional service with genuine warmth. Their local tips and knowledge are gold.
The hotel is luxurious yet cozy, from the refined pool to the beachfront fire pit to the comfy “living room," where guests are invited to enjoy morning coffee or tea and a wine happy hour. Get social—chat with the staff, and share stories with other guests.
This same ambience is found in the spacious suites, with details like robes with zebra stripping, a yoga mat, and Caribbean-style wooden sliders that open to large balconies overlooking the beach or pool. In the morning, wake up to a sunrise amidst a pink and periwinkle sky. At night, fall asleep to the rhythmic lapping of ocean waves on the shore.
Hotel amenities include the well-appointed White Orchid Spa, Heaton’s Reef poolside bar, the stylish Cobalt restaurant, as well as a secluded hot tub, a gym, a boutique and a fountain-rimmed, azure pool.
The hotel’s location on Ocean Drive is steps away from the beach, shops and restaurants. The hotel is perfect for travelers seeking a winter getaway, a weekend escape or a romantic destination.
Beach front property; ocean or garden and terrace views
Cobalt - contemporary dining with fresh local seafood and indoor or patio dining; Heaton's Reef - poolside bar with hand-crafted cocktails, and inventive bar snacks
- Spa + Gym
White Orchid Spa - full-service, medical-grade spa, with wellness and beauty treatments; fitness center on property
Pool on property; two beach chairs and towels with one table; one umbrella on the beach; pet-friendly resort; Sea Glass Boutique - resort wear, jewelry, and more
- Oceanfront Studio SuiteSuites are 565-590 square feet, with one king bed, a private furnished balcony, and stunning ocean views.
- Oceanfront One Bedroom SuiteSuites are 1,200-1340 square feet with one king bed, separate master bedroom and bathroom, two private balconies, dining room with full kitchen, living room, and ocean views.
- Oceanfront Two Bedroom SuiteSuites are 1030 square feet with two bedrooms, each with a king bed, and two bathrooms, a private furnished balcony, a separate living room, and ocean views.
- Oceanfront Two Bedroom Grand SuiteSuites are 1,320-1,518 square feet and feature a master bedroom with king bed and separate bath, with an additional bedroom with a king bed and hall bath. The suite features a full kitchen, dining and living rooms, and ocean views.
- Oceanfront Three Bedroom Grand SuiteSuites are 1630-1844 square feet with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The master bedroom and second bethroom each feature king beds and private baths, and the third bedroom has a king bed and hall bath. The suite also comes with a full kitchen, living and dining room, and private furnished terrace with an ocean view.
- Two Bedroom Studio SuiteSuites are 745-860 square feet and feature one bedroom with a king bed and a second with two queen beds, an elegantly appointed bathroom, private balcony, living room, and terrace or garden views.
- Two Bedroom Studio Suite King/QueenSuites are 745-860 square feet and feature one bedroom with a king bed and a second with one queen bed, an elegantly appointed bathroom, private balcony, living room, and terrace or garden views.
- One Bedroom SuiteSuites are 1,000 square feet and feature a king bed, private balcony, full kitchen and garden or terrace views.
- Studio Suite, 1 King BedSuites are 565-590 square feet and feature a king bed, private balcony, separate living room, and garden or terrace views.
- Studio Suite, 2 Queen BedsSuites are 565-590 square feet and feature two queen beds, private balcony, separate living room, and garden or terrace views.
- Premier RoomRooms are 500 square feet with one king bed, a private balcony, spacious desk, luxury bath amenities, a microwave and minibar, and garden views.
- Interior Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsRoom is 386 square feet with two queen beds, a spacious desk, luxury bath amenities, a microwave, and minibar.
- Interior King RoomRoom is 386 square feet with one king bed, a spacious desk, luxury bath amenities, a microwave, and minibar.