Perched on a cliff side alcove on Bermuda’s south shore, The Reefs Resort and Club is a luxury escape with a signature blend of modern elegance and Bermudian charm. This family-owned Southampton Parish resort, which opened in 1947, was built around the remnants of a 1680 farmhouse and retains its historic charm. The peach tinted buildings complement the surrounding palm trees, rugged boulders, and endless ocean views; while, inside, each room is elegantly furnished and accented by colorful botanical prints and bed linens. Sink into the oceanfront infinity pool or kayak in the Atlantic Ocean. Then indulge in aromatherapy, body wraps, and new massage techniques at the full-service La Serena Spa. Dine at one The Reef’s gourmet restaurant, Ocean Echo, or have a casual, romantic dinner on the beach at Coconuts. With numerous on-site, luxury amenities and off-site excursions there's little reason to leave.
West facing rooms with Atlantic Ocean views. Secluded pink sand beach. Complimentary beach chairs and towels.
- Spa Services
Custom services include sports massage, aroma stones therapy, warm bamboo massage, shiatsu massage, reflexology, pro-collagen lift facial, tri-enzyme resurfacing facial, synchronized massage, and couples massage.
- Beach Service
On-beach food and beverage service offered at three restaurants.
Coconuts: Beachside dining for lunch, dinner, dessert, and snacks. Ocean Echo: Fine dining for breakfast and dinner. A more casual dinner experience is available on the Ocean Echo terrace. Royston's: Grill room dining with a brick pizza oven, show kitchen, and extensive wine list. Dinner only.
Babysitting services. Wedding and honeymoon packages available. Small group meeting rooms. Weekly events and activities.
- Poolside RoomsUpper and lower level rooms overlooking the infinity edge swimming pool and ocean. Includes private patio or balcony, king bed, and seating area with pull-out couch.
- Cliffside RoomsOverlook the ocean with private patio or balcony, king bed, newly renovated bathroom, and seating area with pull-out couch.
- Junior SuitesKing bed, bathroom with soaking tub, walk-in rainwater shower, seating area. Located along the cliffside with a large balcony with an unobstructed ocean view.
- Longtail SuiteAbove Coconuts Restaurant on the beach with living room with pull-out couch, king bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, private patio, flat screen TV, and stereo for in-room entertainment.
- Point SuitesBest views of the ocean, with 680 square feet. Includes king bed, sitting room, balcony, private hot tub, bathroom with Jacuzzi, and rainwater shower.
- CottagesTwo- and three-bedroom cottages have ocean views, separate living rooms, and private outdoor hot tubs. Short distance from the main hotel.