All guests of Hotel 1000 in downtown Seattle receive sparkling wine upon arrival, setting the service levels on high right from the start of your luxury stay. And if you’re traveling with children ages 12 and under, they get to pick a gift from the hotel’s kid’s welcome wagon to jumpstart their fun in the city. At only 120 guest rooms, the hotel provides an intimate and art-inspired atmosphere for visitors to Seattle. Its location is ideal, close to the waterfront along Elliott Bay, as well as to the top city attractions of Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, and the city’s original neighborhood, historic Pioneer Square.
Pampering continues once in your guest room, with such amenities as fine Thai bed linens, microfiber bathrobes, Turkish terry cloth oversized bath sheets, Molton Brown bath amenities, complimentary Starbucks coffee with Keurig coffee makers, and free Wi-Fi. You pick your favorite pillow type and the music of your choice from Spotify menus. Bring your pet along, and Fido too will be spoiled with an in-room pet bed, bowls, welcome amenity, and even a pet room service menu.
Go out and explore Seattle, and don’t worry, Hotel 1000 provides complimentary car service in its Lexus ES300 sedan to any where you want to go within a two mile radius of the hotel as well as to Canlis, a fine dining restaurant overlooking Lake Union. In between sightseeing, spend time at the hotel’s Spaahh, with a range of hand, face and body treatments. Hotel 1000’s Golf Club offers a virtual golf experience where you can “play” on 50 of the world’s top courses. Enjoy American food and handcrafted cocktails at BOKA RESTAURANT + BAR, which also features seasonal outdoor dining. The hotel’s Cellar boasts more than 2,000 bottles of wine and 100 magnums, and the lobby’s Studio 1000 is a place to rest your feet in front of an open fire pit.
- Restaurant + Bar
BOKA Restaurant + Bar - Contemporary restaurant and bar with locally inspired cuisine and craft cocktails
Sparkling wine upon arrival; complimentary coffee in room; pet-friendly
Virtual golf club on-site with private instruction available; WiFi and dual line VOIP phones available in-room; heat-detecting sensors in room allow staff to know when not to disturb guests in room
The Spaahh - on-site spa with Red Flower organic products
- Luxe RoomFree-standing two-person “fill from the ceiling” pedestal tub and glass surround shower. Choice of one king or two queen-sized beds, and measures a minimum of 390 square feet.
- Deluxe RoomFeaturing views of downtown Seattle or Elliott Bay and Puget Sound. Choice of one king or two queen-sized beds, and a minimum of 390 sq. ft. to spread out.
- PURE Deluxe RoomPURE Allergy Friendly Guestroom with views of downtown Seattle or Elliott Bay and Puget Sound. Choice of one king or two queen-sized beds, and a minimum of 390 sq. ft. to spread out.
- Corner Studio SuiteAt 575 sq. ft. Corner Studio Suite features views of downtown Seattle or Elliott Bay and Puget Sound. One king-sized bed and pull-out sofa bed.
- Luxe Parlor SuiteSeparate sitting area. Suite can connect to an additional guestroom to create a two-bedroom suite. One king-sized bed and pull-out sofa bed in sitting area with 530 sq. ft. of space.
- Grand Luxe Parlor SuiteFeaturing views of Elliott Bay and Puget Sound. In addition to one king-sized bed, these 530 sq. ft. rooms have a pull-out sofa bed in sitting area.
- Executive SuiteSeparate sitting area. Suite can connect to an additional guestroom to create a two-bedroom suite. One king-sized bed and pull-out sofa bed, all within 785 square feet.
- Grand SuiteTop floor of the hotel. Panoramic views of downtown Seattle, Elliott Bay and Puget Sound. Media room for eight guests. Double-sided fireplace separates living and dining rooms in this expansive 2,000 sq. ft. suite.