Nestled in the prestigious Diplomatic Enclave and at home among the great landmarks of the city, the Leela Palace New Delhi is undoubtedly a jewel in India's capital. The Leela is truly redefining luxury with their gourmet restaurants, two-tiered spa, rooftop pool, internationally acclaimed artwork, and attentive staff. In both design and service, The Leela has the rare ability to blend classic Indian elegance with eccentric touches and unique amenities, such as an on-call astrologer. Vast suites and sweeping views are plentiful here. The Leela also has the distinction of being home to the largest hotel rooms in New Delhi, also featuring sweeping views of the city. What’s more, the property is conveniently located near monuments, art galleries, markets, and heritage sites.
Luxury bathrobes, hair dryer, and complimentary toiletries.
Laptop size in-room Electronic Safe. Wired LAN or wireless Internet access. IDD telephone. Satellite TV, DVD Player, and CD Music system. Individually controlled air conditioning. Computers and laptops available for hire.
Views of New Delhi and the inner courtyard.
Spa by ESPA—Specializes in Ayurvedic-inspired therapies. Features products with natural ingredients. Roof terrace, relaxation lounge, and finishing studio. Sauna, steam and drench rooms. Café and fitness studio.
KAMAL - custom program catering to female travelers, including female housekeepers, butlers, and a dedicated KAMAL concierge.
Indian Journeys - custom travel itineraries around India in partnership with other Leela properties.
The Library—features a whisky collection, martinis, first edition books, and cigars.
Fitness studio in the Spa by ESPA.
The Qube—live show kitchen and an eclectic menu from around the world. Jamavar—Northern and Southern Indian cuisine. Le Cirque—French-Italian dishes and a show kitchen. Megu—formal Japanese cuisine. The Lobby Lounge—Light meals, finger sandwiches, pastries, coffee, tea, and other beverages.
New Delhi's only rooftop, temperature-controlled swimming pool; 24-hour butler service; dedicated concierge for all guests arrangements; On-call astrologer to draw your horoscope; Airline reservation service; BMW luxury fleet; audiovisual equipment available on hire; meeting rooms with open terrace; secretarial services; express check-in and check-out; baby-sitting service.
- GRAND DELUXE ROOMEquipped with modern facilities, impressive decor, and state-of-the-art amenities, these 552-square foot rooms also offer views of the city skyline and inner courtyard. Rooms are located from the second to seventh floors of the hotels, and amenities include complimentary hair dryer, iron and ironing board, mineral water bottles and a tea and coffee maker.
- PREMIERE ROOMThese rooms offer a picturesque view of the iconic Devi statue in the plush greens of the palace. They come equipped with modern facilities, impressive decor, and state-of-the-art amenities as well.
- ROYAL PREMIER ROOMWith 600 square feet, these rooms provide a sweeping view of nature and greens at the palace. They come equipped with modern facilities, impressive decor, and state-of-the-art amenities as well.
- GRAND PREMIERE ROOMThese large rooms offer panoramic views of the city skyline, luxury amenities, the latest technology, and spacious lounge seating.
- THE ROYAL CLUBThe 600 square foot Royal Club guest rooms are designed to offer supreme comfort and luxury. Guests enjoy exclusive services such as complimentary food and beverage at the Royal Club Lounge, boardroom use, spa style shower heads, complimentary airport transfers, concierge services, and more.
- EXECUTIVE SUITEThe 840 square feet suite includes exclusive artwork, handcrafted tapestries, brocades, and rich wooden floor. Located on the second floor with views of the inner courtyard, there is a separate living room, bedroom, and connected bathroom with walk-in wardrobe.
- LUXURY SUITEWith nearly 1,000 square feet, this two-bay suite has classic elegance. Located on the second, fifth, or ninth floors, rooms offer views of the city and inner courtyard.
- GRANDE SUITE WITH POOLArtistically designed with a grand Indian theme, this 1,090 square foot, two-bay suites offers both city and inner-courtyard views. The space features an expansive living room, separate bedroom, walk-in wardrobe, and bathroom. The highlight of this suite is the open to sky plunge pool that comes with Jaccuzi and can be temperature-controlled with a sitting area around.
- MAHARAJA SUITEThe 1,520 square foot, two-bay suite on the ninth floor boast a spacious separate living room with vaulted ceilings and ornate detailing. In addition to the Leela's modern in–room comforts and amenities, the room has a private temperature-controlled plunge pool and Jacuzzi with seating overlooking the city skyline.
- PRESIDENTIAL SUITEThis 4,800 square foot private palace on the eighth floor features state-of-the-art facilities, such as a spacious bedroom, dining area, spa rooms, Jacuzzi, walk-in wardrobes, private gymnasium and more, with views of views of the inner courtyard. Amenities include 24-hour butler service and, understanding many Presidential Suite guest's need for privacy and enhanced security, the suite is equipped with bulletproof glass and a direct private elevator.