The Siam offers travelers a luxurious experience on the shores of the River of Kings, or Chao Phraya. Guests of the 39-room hotel and luxury urban resort enjoy both outstanding hospitality and immaculate design. Against the backdrop of Bill Bensley's Art Deco-inspired design, every space is carefully curated with culturally significant antiques, vibrant plants, and modern amenities. Visitors will have many opportunities to experience local Thai traditions: take a Muay Thai class in their private fighting ring; try your hand at Thai cooking with the Siam's chef; or take off with a premier guide to explore Bangkok.
38 individually designed and curated suites. Themed oriental artwork and antiquities. Deep tubs and walk-in showers. Art Deco-style living rooms with lush furnishings.
Complimentary WiFi property wide. Flat screen IPTVs.
Meeting Room—private and corporate events space for 30, 1300 square feet. LCD Projector, AV Screen, and TV. Video-conferencing and independent telephone lines. WiFi internet access.
Fully equipped gym with Life Fitness and Octane equipment. Private Muay Thai boxing ring. Yoga and Tai Chi lesson on adjacent roof terrace. Daily complimentary personal training sessions. Gym overlooks a peaceful monastery. Riverside infinity pool. Jacuzzi beds. Children's splash pool.
Opium Spa—features full-service treatments using Sodashi natural products. Bath House—mosaic and marble clad, hot and cold hammam-style plunge pools. Steam and sauna rooms. Full service salon.
Period-style library featuring a collection of rare, first edition books. French-inspired cinema and private screening room. Private pier, deck, and a floating pontoon over the Chao Praya river. Cooking School—Chef-lead classes in the Chon restaurant's teaching kitchen and include a market tour. Curated antique gift shop and art gallery.
- Concierge Services
Complimentary Butler service. Limousine service. Tours by Bangkok’s finest private guides. Private boat shuttle between hotel & Saphan Taksin central pier.
- Siam SuiteThe 16 spacious Siam Suites feature oversized King beds, double wardrobes, deep bathtubs, separate walk-in showers, and Art Deco-style living rooms. Suites are all uniquely themed and located on two floors in the Main Residence adjacent to the spa, with convenient access to the gym, library and meeting room. Ideal for solo travelers or couples.
- Mae Nam SuiteThe 6 bright Mae Nam Suites offer views over the hotel grounds with glimpses of river life while being spacious enough for families. Suites are all uniquely themed and located in the Main Residence adjacent to the spa, with convenient access to the gym, library and meeting room.
- Riverview SuiteTop floor Riverview Suites afford the best views of the river. The 6 suites feature ultra high ceilings and are perched atop the Main Residence with convenient access to the spa, gym, library and meeting room.
- Pool Villa CourtyardSix Courtyard view Pool Villas are scattered throughout the gardens. Every villa features a private swimming pool, internal gardens, and open-air roof terrace.
- Pool Villa RiverviewFour Riverview Pool Villas are on the riverfront. Every villa features a private swimming pool, internal gardens, and open-air roof terrace.