“Enjoy life and everything it has to offer. ”
- What I do
- Travel and Lifestyle Editor, Discover Fiji Magazine
- What I love about Suva
- You can eat well for cheap. Also it is a city for locals unlike other more touristy parts of Fiji.
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- The Old Mill Cottage Cafe, a capital city institution serving homestyle eats. Go here as much for the colonial era ambience as the food and don't let the low key surroundings fool you - weekday lunches draws Suva's who's who.
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- Daikoku, a Japanese joint with excellent sushi, sashimi and teppanyaki.