“Life cannot be understood flat on a page. It has to be lived; a person has to get out of his head, has to fall in love, has to memorize poems, has to jump off bridges into rivers, has to stand in an empty desert and whisper sonnets under his breath...”
- What I do
- Journalism / Marketing
- What I love about Port Charlotte
- People are friendly -- it's a pretty small town! -- and the beach is never too far away.
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- There's a little gazebo on the harbor tucked away near one of the bridges that no one knows about. Also, if you walk the bridge at night and look down, you might get lucky and see dozens of giant sting-rays gliding through the water.
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- D'Vines for wine, Paddywagons for a young atmosphere and some foosball or pool, In Your Face Cupcakes to start an evening, Celtic Ray for a crowd and entertainment