“We are all lying in the gutter, yet some of us are looking up at the stars - Oscar Wilde”
- What I do
- Language proficiency training and testing
- What I love about Mons
- It is very small but cozy and there is a direct train north to Brussels (45 mins) or south to Paris (2 hrs).
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- Taking in a RAEC (Royal Albert and Elisabeth Club) Mons soccer game at the Stade Charles Tondreau!
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- I go to the "Le Central" on Sunday evenings for a Leffe Blonde to watch whatever Belgian league soccer game is on TV while my girlfriend goes to church down the road. Its located on the corner of rue Nimy as you enter the "grand place".