“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou”
- What I do
- CEO of Butcher household
- What I love about San Francisco
- It's a beautiful, eclectic, fun, easy city with a lot to offer. I would say the thing that I love most is how family/kid friendly the city is. If you are visiting with a child and need suggestions/advice, please contact me.
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- For an outdoor activity - The Land's End hike. End at The Cliff House for a drink and apps. http://sanfrancisco.about.com/od/environmentnature/qt/landendtrail.htm
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- Bin 38, Tipsy Pig or Balboa Cafe, Tacolicious, Kara's Cupcakes
Update your bio
Send a message to Lisa
Your message has been sent.