“Remember, wherever you go, there you are.”
- What I do
- consultant, writer
- What I love about Nairobi
- The city is a huge garden filled with flowers and flowering trees, with raptors and hornbills and crowned cranes and ibis and occasionally, monkeys in the trees.
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage - meet the baby elephant orphans every day at 11:00
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- Brew Bistro and Lounge on Ngong Road, a micro-brewery with a great chef.