“aut viam inveniam aut faciam. (I will either find a way or make one)”
- What I do
- What I love about Elkins
- Everyone is so friendly, and there are lots of artists and musicians.
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- Tons of wilderness! Mountain biking, backcountry hiking, skiing and camping are all great here! Great musical heritage too- if you're a musician check out the Augusta Heritage Center's 5-weeks of summer workshops.
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- El Gran Sabor- a Venezuelan restaurant and bar downtown. Great mix of local beers and authentic Venezuelan cuisine, and the best intimate local music venue in the state.