“Carpe Diem is Overrated..Make Each Minute Count.”
- What I do
- Something that pays the bills?
- What I love about Alexandria
- The walkability and old charm of Old Town Alexandria gives it a slightly European feel; there are hidden gems around many corners that are discovered when leaving the main streets.
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- Definitely the Torpedo Factory; was an actual torpedo factory back in WWII but now is a great dynamic art space for local artists in the region. Lots of studios featuring a variety of different art pieces and various mediums.
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- It's a tie between Virtue Feed and Grain (great beers and of the beaten path menu items) and Colombia Firehouse (knowledgable staff about the beer and wine list, great menu; built in an old firehouse so has character)
Update your bio
Send a message to Courtney
Your message has been sent.