Charlotte hasn't created any travel Highlights yet.
- What I love about New Haven
- Weekend mornings at Cafe Romeo on Orange Street--there's a whole mix of people, from doddery old professors to cyclists to graduate students and their families. They serve delicious coffee, pizza, and salads and always have a great soundtrack for studying
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- The trails along the river at the base of East Rock Park; Cross Campus (the center of Yale's campus) at around 5 pm, when everyone emerges from classrooms and libraries.
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- Mory's, Prime 16, BAR, Thali Too, Ay Salsa, Stella Blues, Blue State Coffee (on York St)