“Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth. - Mark Twain”
- What I do
- Educator, Marketing Strategist, Social Entrepreneur
- What I love about Chicago
- The endless restaurants, museums and diverse people. Let's not forget the fantastic transportation system.
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- Alhambra Palace Restaurant on Randolph.
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- Folklore restaurant on Division in Chicago.