“You cannot give joy without being affected”
- What I do
- Work-Study Program Manager at a small private high school
- What I love about Sacramento
- There's something for everyone, and it still feels like a small town.
- A local hidden treasure you shouldn't miss
- Walking or hiking the American River Parkway, wandering Midtown and East Sacramento to look at the architecture... or to check out all the great restaurants and bars
- My favorite café or neighborhood bar
- There are so many small independent cafes and bars - visitors should try Rubicon Brewing Company, The Press Bistro, One Speed, Tuli, and de'Vere's Irish Pub. There are lots more!