- 1 / 12THE 10 MOST INSTAGRAMMED PLACES IN CALIFORNIA WINE COUNTRYIn our May/June issue, we shared some of our favorite California dreaming spots—from legendary vineyards to the newest restaurants—in Napa and Sonoma.
Today the tables have turned (or in this case, the camera) because according to our latest Instagram adventures, these are your favorite California wine country spots to sit back, grab a glass, take a bite, and snap a pic.
Take a scroll through the top ten most instagrammable spots in Sonoma, Napa, and Healdsburg, and plan your next visit to wine country's most beloved spots.
Photo by @readyluck
- 2 / 1210. BOON FLY CAFE, NAPAThere are a number of things to love about this charming Napa café. Boon Fly Cafe is set in a big red barn and has swinging porch seats that make for a perfect photo op while you wait for your table.
They also make a mean fried chicken and serve a killer brunch, which can include a dozen of Boon Fly’s signature donuts in a bucket. That’s right: They serve buckets of donuts.
Photo by @lividovid
- 3 / 129. BARN DIVA, HEALDSBURG
- 4 / 128. ARCHETYPE NAPAIf you love a good entranceway, it will be a challenge to get past the front door at Archetype Napa. This place is adorable—and we’ve seen the photos that prove it. Once you’re in, you’ll find a local, seasonal menu, fresh cocktails, and a charming atmosphere you won’t want to leave.
Photo by @foragepaperco
- 5 / 127. NAPA HOT AIR BALLOONSEven if you're afraid of heights, you'll likely agree that hot air balloons floating over the Napa valley make for quite the image.
In fact, we think that just catching a glimpse of Napa's hot balloons is worth the drive to wine country.
Photo by @adamdecker
- 6 / 12
- 7 / 125. JORDAN WINERY, HEALDSBURGJordan Vineyard and Winery has been around since 1972, and its 1,200 acres of rolling hills and vineyards are always a beautiful sight. With great tours and tasting events, the winery has been a wine-lovers' destination for quite some time—but did you know they also make olive oil?
Stop by at the right time of year (say November, when olives begin to ripen) and you may catch a glimpse of a very different harvest.
Photo by @jordanwinery
- 8 / 12
- 9 / 123. NINEBARK, NAPASet in the land of farm-to-table, Ninebark serves up some of California’s freshest ingredients.
The menu changes with the season, but think dishes that feature sunchokes, cara cara oranges, green goddess salads, and the most exquisite (and well-documented) pickle plate you ever will see.
Photo by @cityfoodsters
- 10 / 12
- 11 / 121. SCRIBE, SONOMA
- 12 / 12