Tri Sesira restaurant is located at the very heart of bohemian Skadarlija and it is one of the oldest restaurants in Belgrade. According to Branislav Nusic, it was opened in 1864. First owner of Tri sesira was Deda Jevrem (Old Jevrem); he bought a workshop that served for producing hats and turned it into an inn, naming it by the number of hats that were exposed there. Traditional Serbian courses and international ones are represented in the menu. We have to single out the specialty “Skadarlija dinner”.
Two orchestras perform at the Tri Sesira, one is for “old town” music, and the other is a Tamburica band. The music is on, every day, from 2 pm to 6 pm, and from 8 pm to 1 am. Located at: