Sol Breads is *the* place to stock up on Sunday morning goodies for the park - a great cappuccino and a loaf of banana bread; the best almond crossaints in Brisbane; loaves of freshly-baked organic sourdough. A warm, open atmosphere and amazing wholesome food makes this a family fave!
Sol Breads tips:
1. Keep a loaf of banana bread (or 2) in your freezer for emergencies
2. Try the mushroom arancini, the crossaints, the orange date loaf and the vegan chocolate pumpkin cake. Not all at the same time.
3. If you're from outside Australia, buy your child a 'babycino'. Life will never be the same.
4. While you're there, pop into the Lifeline book store next door. Amazing book thrifting!
5. Perrin Park, a short drive away, is one of the best parks in Brisbane. Take your coffee there and let the kids run off their babycino.