When you walk out of Grace Bay Club onto her namesake beach, you feel it in your bones: you’ve arrived.
This pristine, world-class beach that’s been enticing travelers since Grace Bay Club was the first luxury resort to grace these sands years ago.
Grace Bay Beach is consistently ranked one of the top five beaches in the world by people who should know, but in the end, the only ranking that matters is yours.
So let’s do a quick Q&A to decide whether Grace Bay Beach is destined to top your list:
1. Do you like immaculate white sand devoid of rocks, seaweed, and pollution?
2. Do you prefer your water impossibly clear, calm, and cool?
3. Do you like your beaches quiet with plenty of personal space?
4. Do you like your sand running for miles in both directions?
5. Do you welcome beach staff whose ability to know when you need your next drink and when you need to be left alone borders on clairvoyance?
6. Do you like the ability to craft your own beach day? Share your sunny experience via WiFi or disconnect? Or take a complimentary Hobie Cat out for a spin?
7. Do you prefer your beaches NOT to have towering developments crowding her shores and blocking out the sun?
8. Do you have a pulse?
If you answered yes to these questions, I can confidently say Grace Bay Beach is the ideal strip of paradise for you.
So slather on the sunscreen, allow your beach attendant to set you up with one of Grace Bay Club’s beach chairs, order a cocktail, and let the beach day begin!