This stone church was rebuilt in 1909 after the town’s fire. Its nautically themed stained-glass windows are especially beautiful, as are the carved wooden pews. Large ornate frescoes designed by Norwegian artist Martin Enevold Thømt cover the ceilings and walls that surround the altar. There’s also a 64-key organ, a gift from German Kaiser Wilhelm II, as well as church bells and a wooden ship that hangs from the ceiling. Check to ensure the church is open. Visitors who are not attending a service are asked to pay a small fee.